Carolyn Howard has taught retirement planning at Technical Development Corporation, a management institute serving non-profits in Boston and New England. She has been a continuing education instructor for CPA’s, attorney’s, and CFP’s in Massachusetts. Carolyn has had memberships in the Institute of Estate Planners, American Association of Individual Investors, National Association of Investment Clubs, International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, Inc., and the MIT Women’s League Financial Group. When your assets are at stake, discretion and reliability are a priority. At SeaCure Advisors, we work independently and are not influenced by any obligations to banks or other financial service providers. We help define your financial goals and develop a financial plan. We offer each client his or her own personalized, interactive secure website and vault that links your various financial accounts and documents. Part of our mission here at SeaCure is to empower women with financial literacy and help them understand who they are financially. When women come to the table with puzzle pieces its our job to put the pieces together. We will continue to help women overcome financial challenges by creating a solid financial plan.
” Financial Security For Your Mature Needs”
We attract clients who are in transition:
* Financial Planning for women and couples
* Divorced or widowed
* Mentoring women in the financial industry
Those who are executives have:
* Benefit packages to assess
* Stock option issues to analyze.
* Tax-planning needs to understand.
* Wealth-building issues for retirement and legacy planning for future goals.
Those who are self-employed have:
* Cash management issues resulting from irregular income.
* Tax-planning challenges due to multiple streams of income and lack of tax withholding.
* A critical need to self-insure for events typically covered by employer provided benefits.
* Retirement planning options to consider and implement.
Those who are retired must:
* Evaluate alternative strategies for Social Security and other benefit programs.
* Coordinate tax efficient distributions from their retirement funds.
* Plan to manage their two largest expenses – healthcare and taxes.
* Consider long-term care choices.
* Update their estate plan.
Those who are divorced or widowed – especially women – must:
* Work with someone that can help them navigate the emotional roadblocks in decision making.
* Understand and manage their new financial situation.
* Evaluate whether they have enough money.
* Update all documents such as wills, durable powers of attorney, healthcare directives, and trusts.
She is currently a member of the following:
* Certified Financial Planners
* Financial Planning Association
* Financial Service Professionals
* Chamber of Commerce Lexington, KY
* Rotary Club International
SeaCure Advisors – Carolyn Howard, CFP
Florida Location: 4526 Lakecrest Pl. Sarasota, FL 34233
Kentucky Location: 219 E. High St. Lexington, KY 40507
Phone: (877) 328-4037