As a consultant, creating powerful people is at the core of what you do. You have a desire to help people build trust, develop powerful relationships, and reach their greatest potential. Self-awareness is the start of this journey by exploring communication and behavior styles. Using the FIRO-B® and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessments will help enhance understanding of how personality type drives behavior and help individuals become more intentional in their choices and behavior by applying the results.
Michelle Johnston, CPP’s Director of International Business Development, will explain how interpersonal needs and personality preferences drive behavior and can impact trust, the ability to influence, and building relationships. This session will show you how to leverage the FIRO-B and MBTI assessments in a way that helps highlight perceptual gaps that often lead individuals to inadvertently derail relationships and decrease their ability to influence. Michelle will walk you through specific behavioral based techniques that she has used in her coaching work to help leaders increase trust, influence and build stronger relationships.
In this complimentary webinar, you will learn how to:
• Develop deeper insight into how personality, values, interpersonal needs, and other influences drive individual behavior.
• Understand how verbal and non-verbal communications can impact relationships, create misleading perceptions, and contribute to conflict.
• Increase trust, influence, and engagement through slight changes.
• Recognize eroding behavior and write effective behavioral plans.
• Gain practice in using techniques and tools for insight-driven behavior change methods.